Can You Sue for Pain and Suffering in Texas?

Yes, in Texas, you can sue for pain and suffering as part of your personal injury claim. These are considered “non-economic damages,” and there is no fixed formula for calculating them. At The Law Offices of Colby Lewis, we work diligently to ensure that all aspects of your suffering are accounted for in your claim.